Well, thank you so much, Faith, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! 😀
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating.
11 facts about myself:
- I try drawing but the result is not even close to what I’d hoped.
- I can’t draw freehand, but I can draw a picture if I’m looking at it while I draw.
- For some reason I’ve been collecting stickers for at least eight years. It’s so disorganized I don’t bother counting.
- When you ask me what I think of when I hear or see a certain word, the first thing that pops into my mind is actually a picture. For example, if you say “sun”, I think of one of those clipart suns.
- Something with a lot of holes in it, small holes that are very close to each other, like a tree trunk with hundreds upon hundreds of woodpecker holes – well, it just creeps me out so badly. What’s it called? Trypophobia.
- I started writing in 4th grade. Looking back now, I can see exactly how much improvement I needed, but I could only go so far that young. These things improve with age and experience.
- I have too many magnets.
- I also have a giant pink-and-white unicorn stuffed animal named Pon-e. So very creative, but I was only four when I named her.
- A lot of my inside jokes involve words that don’t even exist (for example fooble ~ long story). Many of them, though, contain something related to churning butter. That somehow came up in a classroom debate. (That debate also brought up dancing unicorns, the X factor, car crashes, etc.)
- I play clarinet and piano. I’ve been doing clarinet since the beginning of 4th grade, although the flutophone, which we did in 3rd grade, does give extra practice. They’re very similar. Piano I’ve been doing for a little over a year, or maybe two.
- I have a black belt in taekwondo.
So. Faith asked me these 11 questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would travel to a tropical place, or an exquisite library, or a beautiful forest. I’m not quite sure, they are all absolutely wonderful places.
2. What’s one of your most favorite memories this year?
My most favorite memories? I’m not sure if that applies to real life or blogging. In real life, I have no idea, there are so many wonderful memories to choose from. As for blogging, my favorite memories are of my best posts on the best days, and most of all being told how many amazing followers I have.
3. What’s your comfort food?
I’d say tamarind toffee. I can’t get enough of it. Although breath mints take a close second.
4. What’s your favorite season and why?
Favorite season. Hmm, I’d have to say fall or spring. Colorful leaves, slightly-chilly weather, school (yes, I’m one of those nerds lol), and every fall I get to have more books using the excuse that I need them for class, vs. beautiful flowers, amazing weather, a comfortable position in the school year (albeit studying for finals), and I still get a lot of books! I honestly can’t decide.
5. Biggest pet peeve?
Uh. Autocorrect, I guess. Sometimes it saves me from a mistake, and sometimes it’s completely wrong and jumps in at the worst moments.
And I can’t forget people who argue with me online, trying to sound superior but can’t spell right. At least argue like an equal and I could accept it.
6. Why did you start blogging?
When I started writing, I thought of making a website, so my family pushed me into making a blog here at WordPress. I loved it, and I keep blogging to this day. 😀
7. If you could tell anyone that you love them, who would it be?
My cat. I already tell my whole family I love them, but I’m not sure my cat can understand me.
8. Beach or the mountains?
Beach. I’m not much of a steep hiker.
9. Introvert or extrovert?
A mix of both, I suppose. I’m mostly outgoing, but every so often I show the shier part of me.
Maybe not that often.
10. What’s your favorite song?
There are so many, but I have to say Fight Song by Rachel Platten wins one of the top spots because of the motivation. So very inspirational!
Questions I shall ask:
- What’s your favorite song and why?
- Who is the hero in your life, or the light of your day? Why?
- What is the most dangerous thing you’ve done/situation you’ve been in?
- What’s the first thing that pops into your mind when you hear the word “imagination”?
- What is your talent? Is it an art (ex. music, visuals, words)?
- Which would you like better: being out in the sun or under the stars?
- If you had a huge box full to the brim with various types of legos, and no instruction guide, what would you build? Would you think about it, or make it impulsively? If you deconstructed it, could you put it back exactly the way it was, piece by piece?
- Fiction or nonfiction? Realistic or fantasy? History or factual?
- If you could choose ONE world problem to fix, which would you pick and why? Do you have any ideas to accomplish such a task, and if so, what?
- What event impacted your life the most?
- What is your favorite book and why?
And finally, my nominations:
- The Silent Warrior
- Abbie Lu
- Former hairballexpress, now cattitudechronicles
- Warrior Cats Fanfics
I hope you all enjoy and continue to explore! 😀